Screwdriver is used in almost all repair work to remove and drive screws. The electrician makes use of an insulated screwdriver due to the risk of electrocution. Working with a cheap quality screwdriver can result in electrical related incidents too. The best electrician screwdriver set allows electricians to work safely and complete their tasks efficiently. Such screwdrivers not only offer an impressive safety but also protect your electronic devices from damage by electrical shots. They are specially designed and have a tough conductive plastic cover on their handles and shaft.
The insulation on these screwdrivers protects you from the touching grounded walls of various equipment and the live parts of the circuits. Moreover, they allow you to have a proper grip and comfort while working. Shopping for such screwdrivers seems a bit confusing to many users as there is a large number of varieties in the market. We have reviewed some of the brilliant quality electricians screwdriver set that will help the elections work safely and conveniently. Check out this guide to know which set will be good for you and fulfill your regiments.
Best Electrician Screwdriver Set Reviews 2020
The best electrician tools allow the professional can work safely with electrical equipment. It saves them time, improves their efficiency, and reduces stress too. The insulated screwdriver set offers many benefits to the electricians. With a high-quality set, they can complete various projects. They offer you brilliant protection and are much useful in the case of unknown and unexpected situations. It is important that all electricians should carry the insulated screwdriver kit to work safely. Check out these impressive screwdriver sets that will offer you the best protection while working.
Top Best Electrician Screwdriver Set Comparison Table
Weight: 1.45 pounds
Dimension: 1.6 x 7.6 x 14.6 inches
Weight: 7 ounces
Dimension: 10.4 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 1.5 pounds
Dimension: 6.8 x 1.5 x 14.5 inches
Weight: 3.52 ounces
Dimension: 12.1 x 8.6 x 1 inches
Weight: 8.2 ounces
Dimension: 11.3 x 4 x 1.2 inches
Weight: 5 ounces
Dimension: 0.9 x 6.8 x 7.9 inches
Weight: 1 pound
Dimension: 14 x 1.8 x 11.2 inches
Weight: 4.5 pounds
Dimension: 19.9 x 16.2 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 1.76 pounds
Dimension: 9.1 x 2 x 5.5 inches
Weight: 1.95 pounds
Dimension: 9.6 x 9.4 x 1.5 inches
Titan tools specialize in assembling excellent quality tools. They exceed the expectation of their customers in value and performance. The company assists in the manufacture and maintenance of automobiles, heavy equipment, and various applications by producing top-notch tools. TITAN 17237 is built for reliability, long life, and ease of use. These well designed and precisely sized screwdrivers help you complete your job in the best possible way.
The screwdrivers have insulated blades that can be used for up to 1000V applications. They are robust and are comfortable in hand. The screwdrivers fit in the screw slots perfectly, and you can tighten or loosen screws with them without any fear of breakage. This descent set doesn’t leave you in pain and offers a good value. They hold and work brilliantly.
- The screwdrivers have magnetic drive tips.
- They have contoured cushion grip handles.
- This set comes with a lifetime warranty.
- They have a high wear resistance.
- Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 7.6 x 14.6 inches
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight and feel superb in hands
- Magnetic tips
- An impressive assortment of sizes
- The driver on slipping wears the tips.
- Some customers complain that they are cheaply made.
Wera is a leading screwdriver tools manufacturer in the world. Its headquarter is in Germany. The company produces excellent quality tools for professionals. The ergonomic design of the screwdrivers prevents blisters. They reduce the cam-out effect by ensuring a perfect fit. These screwdrivers relieve your entire hand-arm system. The rack that comes with the set offers brilliant storage and easy access for the tools.
These screwdrivers are perfect in terms of size, grip, and use. They are insulated, and this way, you can hold the shaft safely without any risk of touching the bare metal. The Philips fit is amazing, and the tools are super comfortable to use. The wall mount is quite handy, and the bright colors of the screwdriver make them much ease to find. Also, they require much less force as compared to other screwdrivers. You can use them on live circuits comfortably.
- The screwdrivers can safely work up to 1000V.
- They feature a laser tip that prevents slipping by biting itself into the head of the screw.
- Their Kraftform handle offers high-speed torque transfer and impressive comfort.
- The set has a limited lifetime warranty.
- They have an anti-roll feature that prevents all sorts of bothersome rolling.
- The rack offers brilliant storage.
- They feature soft anti-slip zones.
- There are tip size and screw symbol identification on the handle of the screwdriver that makes it easy for you to get the right one.
- Part Number: 05006145001
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches
- Certification: Certified Frustration-free
Pros & Cons
- Anti-roll function
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and laser tip
- Lifetime warranty
- Some customers comment that the plastic by which they are made up of is a bit soft.
- They are small in size.
Klien is a well known American owned company with more than 100 years of tool making experience. The company has displayed its pursuit of excellence by crafting this iconic screwdriver kit. The screwdrivers are split evenly with three Philips and three slotted screwdrivers. You can complete any kind of professional or home repairing work with this set. It offers you an impressive precision. The screwdrivers offer you the utmost precision to perform any job.
The set is quite versatile, and its ideal feature is its cushion grip handles that can withstand tons of electric current easily. Thus the screwdrivers offer you superb protection. This set is a guaranteed lifetime. The screwdrivers aren’t magnetized, but you can magnetize them easily with a strong magnet. They feel great in hands, and their rubber grip prevents them from slipping. Furthermore, they are strong and ergonomic.
- The screwdrivers have chrome-plated bits that offer you comfort, and smoothness.
- The cushioned handles have brilliant grip and strength.
- They are resistant to rust.
- The screwdriver handles provide a twist-resistant blade anchor.
- They have heat-treated shafts and are durable. Thus they can easily withstand great pressure.
- The labeled ends allow you to keep track of the tool easily.
- They have precise machine tips that allow them to grip perfectly on fasteners.
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.5 x 14.5 inches
- Color: Black
- Style: 6-Piece Set
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Manufacturer
Pros & Cons
- Easy-grip handles and no-slip tips
- Durable and solidly built
- Anti-corrosion and twist-resistant
- The set isn’t magnetized
- A bit Expensive
Wiha Tools excel in manufacturing hand tools to be used in trade and industry. These tools are loved by professionals all over the world and are built to last. Wiha 32091 is an impressive insulated screwdriver set. These top-quality tools are worth the price. The screwdrivers are strong and can hold up the toughest use quite well. Moreover, the material used for insulation is superb. The grip is brilliant, and you won’t experience any shock while working with them.
They stand up well on the tips and remain new even after months of usage. The screwdriver gives you peace of mind while working with live circuits. They are tempered and hardened for long-lasting performance. The screwdrivers have special CRM-72 tool steel blades.
- The screwdrivers have a large comfortable handle that offers solid screw tightening.
- They feature thick and durable blades.
- The screwdrivers have insulation on their blades that offer permanent bonding.
- They offer arc flash protection.
- The tools are according to ISO standards.
- Drive System: Slotted
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Measurement System: English
Pros & Cons
- Insulated cushioned grips
- Precision machined tips
- Some customers complain that the case is cheaply constructed.
- Smaller in size
The ideal screwdrivers are VDE certified. They are according to the standards set by OSHA. The company is based in Sycamore, IL, while the tools are made in Taiwan. Professional workers and home users can use them safely and have a great piece of mind as the set has been tested at 10,000 volts because of which it got a certified rating at 1000V AC. They have insulation molded on the metal shafts.
The roughened surface on the tips prevents the stripping off of the fasteners. Moreover, the insulation holds up well, and they give great torque. You will be saved from shocks while using these for screwing. Thus the well made and solid tools are perfect for electrical works. The screwdrivers fit nicely in hand, and their blades grab the screw brilliantly.
- The screwdrivers have a 4-inch shaft.
- They feature cushion grip handles.
- There are dual injection molded insulated shafts
- The screwdrivers have a limited one year warranty.
- They come with OSHA/VDE certifications.
- Item Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 4 x 1.2 inches
- Color: Orange
- Certification: OSHA/VDE
- Warranty Description: Limited One Year
Pros & Cons
- Cushion grip handles
- No slipping of screws/fasteners
- Excellent insulation rating
- Some customers complained that the blades get red marks after some months of use.
- They aren’t magnetic.
This screwdriver set comes with a professional long nose plier. The tools are hardened for maximum durability. These tools have blades made from high alloy chrome vanadium. Their blades have a hard chrome finish. They offer brilliant speed and control. The slots cut by these tools are well designed and shaped. Their hard and symmetrical tips fit perfectly into the screw head. These screwdrivers can handle a greater amount of torque. Also, there is quite less chance of stripping screw heads while working with this set.
This economical screwdriver will make repairing work a pleasure for you. Their swivel top makes them easy to control. The tools don’t get wear and look like new even after months of use and. Furthermore, the plier is well constructed and has quite a smooth opening and closing action. Altogether this is a solid quality precision set.
- The screwdrivers are molded onto the blades.
- They feature exact fit precision machined tips.
- Their rotating caps offer easy control.
- They have non slip surface.
- They are corrosion protective.
- The screwdrivers have magnetized tips.
- The handles have an excellent grip, and they are well marked.
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 5 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 6.8 x 7.9 inches
- Number Of Pieces: 7
- Measurement System: Inch
- Included Components: Unit^Instruction Guide
Pros & Cons
- High-performance blades
- Precision handles
- Lightweight set
- Rough seams on the plastic of screwdrivers
- No storage case
Channellock is an American company that produces excellent quality hand tools for professionals. This brilliant set comes with seven screwdrivers that fit comfortably in hand and work superbly. The strong magnetic tips of the screwdrivers provide an impressive strength and ensure longevity. The steel blade gives an added strength to the tools. They have a strong grip and are quite easy to work with. There is a strike plate at the end of the handle of the screwdriver. They feel sturdy and have a nice finish.
You can use them in tight spots comfortably as their magnetic ends allow you to catch the screws from the places where your finger cant reach easily. The grip is excellent, and the tip also doesn’t break easily. Also, their ends don’t slip. They are solidly built, and their metal end caps offer easy identification. Their bright color feels lovely in their hands. You can use these tools for everyday tasks, and they won’t ever let you down.
- The screwdrivers have a steel shank and an etched laser cap, which offers easy identification.
- Their magnetic tips can capture spare screws easily.
- They have three-sided code blue grips
- They feature high torque.
- The tools are according to the ANSI standard.
- Part Number: 387-SD-7CB
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.8 x 11.2 inches
- Power Source: Corded-electric
Pros & Cons
- Sharp tips and magnetized ends
- Unique grip
- Excellent quality and ergonomic design
- The color scheme looked uglier to some customers.
- Small handles
GEARWRENCH never lets its customers down in terms of the quality of their tools. The screwdrivers are quickly run down and back off, and this way, they offer a fast turning for low torque applications. Their black oxide non-slip tips provide superb access and make brilliant contact with fasteners. The handles are comfortable, and the tips grip well. They come with a lifetime warranty.
The screwdrivers are flexible enough and can be comfortably used around the house and in other maintenance jobs. They feel brilliant in your hands and prevent the stripping out of screws. You can store them easily on the toolbox. They are magnetized, and the grips give good leverage. The set has a fantastic assortment of length and size.
- The screwdrivers have ergonomic hands that offer impressive strength and efficiency.
- They feature a speed zone handle design that offers a faster rotation.
- Their blades are laser etched and offer easy identification.
- They have a comfortable grip.
- Their nonslip tip offers a secure fit.
- The handles are oil and solvent resistant.
- These tools are according to the ASME standard.
- Item Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 16.2 x 1.4 inches
- Material: Alloy steel shafts
- Power Source: Corded-electric
- Number Of Pieces: 20
- Certification: Certified frustration-free
- Warranty Description: Standard Limited Lifetime
Pros & Cons
- Black oxide nonslip tip
- Fast turning
- Laser-etched blades
- Some customers complained that the handles are too round.
- Flimsy plastic holder
RDEER VED9913 is a complete set for electricians that works like a gem and leaves nothing behind. Its build quality is superb and offers impressive insulation. The durable tips are made from chrome vanadium steel. Furthermore, they are hardened with phosphate and manganese. This way, the tips resist the weather issues too.
These screwdrivers are made from durable and rust-resistant material. The drivers have a hardening material that provides much efficient torque. Their handles are designed ergonomically and offer an easy grip. They come up with a sturdy case that holds the pieces in places brilliantly. The screwdriver tips are magnetic, and their shanks are much easy to change. You simply need to slide the handle lockdown and then insert it until it snaps on its place perfectly.
- Its 1000V of protection keeps you safe from all sorts of electrical issues.
- The no-slip grip on the handles increases torque capacity and thus offers great comfort.
- It comes with a brilliant carrying case.
- The set offers you several tips Torx, Slotted, Philips, and Pozidriv.
- It is certified to work in professional domains against electrical shocks.
- Item Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 2 x 5.5 inches
- Color: Red
- Material: Metal
Pros & Cons
- Insulated and comfy design
- No-slip and ergonomic handle
- Industrial level quality
- Weak magnetism
- Weak locking mechanism
This multifunctional set comes with a 14pcs screwdriver with which you can complete all sorts of electrical jobs easily. The set includes 5 Philips, 5 slotted, and 4 Torex screwdrivers. These screwdrivers are of top-notch quality and work like a charm. The material is fantastic, and the screwdrivers are clearly labeled. They work efficiently in hard to reach spots.
It has a brilliant assortment of the shape of tips. Their smooth, soft, and rounded handles fit nicely in hands. Also, magnetic capabilities are superb. The grips are comfortable, and the tools don’t slip from your hands. Furthermore, the case holds the screwdrivers securely and is a brilliant touch.
- They are made from chromium-vanadium steel that enhances their durability.
- The screwdrivers have non slip handles.
- The sizes are printed on them that offer easy identification.
- Their blackened magnetized tips provide impressive rust protection.
- The set has a storage bag that prevents loss.
- This set has a 12-month replacement or refund warranty.
- Item Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.4 x 1.5 inches
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Included Components: Slotted, Phillips, Torx
Pros & Cons
- Ergonomic design and comfortable handles
- Easy to use
- Magnetized tips
- Small in size
- The painted screwdriver size wears off after some months of usage.
Buyer Guide: How to Choose the Best Electrician Screwdriver Set?
While buying the screwdriver set, you need to consider some important factors that can affect your buying decision and choice to a great extent. Check out this buying guide to know more in this regard.
The main aim of buying the electrician screwdriver set is protection. You need to get the set that protects you from current and burns. Thus get the insulated screwdriver as it will save you from electrocuted. Moreover, do check if the handle is comfortable or not. Also, consider its torque.
Build and Material
The screwdriver needs to be durable. Get the one that is resistant to rust and corrosion. Also, precision machine design is a good choice. The twist-resistant shafts are much helpful too, while working.
Do consider the torque performance and the operating power of the tools. These two things affect the tightness and strength of the screws. Prioritize the sets with reversing and speed adjustment functions. This way, you can work conveniently.
There are different speeds of a screwdriver by which you can control them easily. You can remove the screws from any captured area with the help of reverse function without any hassle
Get the screwdrivers types based on your needs. The different kinds of screwdriver, according to the design of the tip include:
It has a cross design on the tip and is much easy to use. Its superb design makes the entering of the bit into the fastener’s head easy without making much effort.
Slotted or Flathead
It comes with a flat shape on the circular shaft’s end. This head enters into the horizontal slots of the screws.
It has a star-shaped head with six lobes. This makes it more grip oriented. It is more durable and doesn’t wear down easily.
It has a cross shape of two smaller lobes. Their resistance and durability make them ideal.
No doubt, there are various options for electrician screwdriver kits. Instead of rushing out, it is better to take some time to make the correct buying decision. This way, you will be saved from long term annoyance and disturbance. Get the best electrician screwdriver set and perform your electrical jobs in a safe way.
You may also like to read the best mechanic tools set reviews.